Bushnell H2O 10X42 Waterproof Binoculars
Click on the image below to enlarge
Shipped within 14 working days!
Bushnell H2O 10X42 Waterproof Binoculars is exactly what you need for your on-the-water viewing. The H20 waterproof binoculars can endure the toughest of conditions. It has been tested by submerging 1 meter for 30 minutes without any water penetration. This will ensure no adventure goes unstopped and quality never fails.
Bushnell H2O 10X42 Waterproof Binoculars Features:
- WATERPROOF AND FOG PROOF CONSTRUCTION IPX7 waterproof construction is tested by submerging at 1 meter for 30 minutes without any penetration.
- The incorporation of the IPX7 rating means these binoculars are ready to take on the nastiest conditions and the roughest elements.
- FULLY MULTI-COATED, ALL GLASS OPTICS SYSTEM An all-glass, fully multi-coated optical system combined with BAK-4 Prisms enhances contrast, resolution, and light transmission.
- NON-SLIP AGGRESSIVE TEXTURE FOR CONFIDENT GRIP AND RUBBER HOUSING FOR DROP PROTECTION Updated ergonomics with non-slip soft-touch rubber and easy-grip texture.
- UPDATED LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM BODY CONSTRUCTION FOR UNMATCHED DURABILITY AND ALL-DAY COMFORT Aluminum chassis adds confidence durability that these binoculars can take the abuse of even the most grueling conditions.
- 20 YEAR LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY H2O Binoculars are backed by the Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty and are engineered and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. Fully transferable and no receipt is required.
- Collection H2O
- Magnification x Objective Lens 10×42
- Color Dark Blue
- Frame Construction Aluminum
- Close Focus (ft./m) 12 ft. / 3.6 m
- Exit Pupil (in./mm) 0.157 in. / 4 mm
- Eye Relief (in./mm) 0.614 in. / 15.6 mm
- Field of View (ft. @ 1,000 Yds.) 305 ft.
- Eyecups Twist-up
- Length (in./mm) 5.9 in. / 150 mm
- Weight (oz./g) 22.2oz / 629 g
- Dielectric Prism Coating No
- PC-3 Phase Coating No
- Prism Glass BaK-4
- Prism Type Roof
- Water Resistant Yes, IPX7 Waterproof
- Gas Purged Yes, Nitrogen
- Lens Coatings Fully Multi-Coated
- Protective Lens Coating N/A
- Ultrawide Band Coating No
- Lead-Free Glass Yes
- Adapts to Tripod No
- Locking Diopter No
- Permafocus No
- Ed Prime Glass No
Product code: 150142R
Please take note:
This item is sold brand new. Images provided are for illustration purposes only and actual products might differ slightly. All product information is obtained directly from our suppliers. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions (E&OE). If you would like to confirm details on any product please give us a call or pop us an email.
Terms and conditions
Website hosting: Technology Unlimited