With the PIE1046 trail camera, you will receive the photos or videos captured (photos by MMS or Email, videos by Email). A built-in GPS antenna allows you to have geolocation information printed on the photos.
The features of this trail camera are endless.
• Wide field of view: 100°
• PIR sensor (motion sensor):
• Wide detection angle: 100°
• Detection distance: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
• Adjustable detection sensitivity: low / medium / high
• Infrared flash: Invisible black LED
• Range: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
• You can turn off part of the LED: allows you to avoid overexposed night photos/videos, useful if you plan to place the camera at very close range to the subject you want to photograph or film.
• Automatic IR Flash (activated according to brightness)
• Adjustable night mode: a shorter or longer exposure time allows you to extend or minimize the IR flash range
• You can enter 1, 2, 3 or 4 mobile phone numbers (recipients will only receive MMS and therefore only photos, no videos) -
• You can enter 1, 2, 3 or 4 e-mail addresses (recipients will receive MMS or e-mails and therefore photos and/or videos)
• Photo sending: by MMS: you can send photos only in small size (640×480)
• by e-mail (FTP or GPRS): you can choose the size of the photos send by e-mail: small size (640×480) - large size (1920×1440) - original size (8 MP, 12 MP or 24 MP depending on the photo resolution selected)
• Video sending: by e-mail (FTP or SMTP) only and if the 4G network is available in the area where the trail camera is installed
• You can set up and activate the camera remotely thanks to a free mobile app (Android/iOS – Name of the application: NumCam)
• When you insert the SIM card (standard size), the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (only if your operator is preprogramed in the device).
• The remote antenna supplied: very useful in areas where the network is weak, antenna height: 22 cm – cable length: 2 m – the magnetic base
• Capture modes: Still images: from 1 to 5 images per trigger, Videos with audio recording: programmable length from 5 to 59 seconds, Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
• Image resolution: 8 MP / 12 MP / 24 MP
• Video resolution: WVGA / HD 720P / Full HD 1080P
• Video file format: MOV
• PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when triggered by the PIR sensor detecting activity in the area it covers
• Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos or videos automatically at your choice of the interval during a defined period of time you set up
• Hybrid mode: PIR detection operation + Time Lapse operation at the same time
• Date, time, temperature, moon phase, identification number, battery level and GPS coordinates can be printed on the photos
• Memory support: SD card or micro SD card with an adapter from 4GB up to 32GB, class 10 minimum (not supplied).
• The device also works with the NUM’AXES 64GB micro SD card with adapter. 64GB memory cards of other brands may not work with the device.
• You can purchase micro SD cards with adapters from the present website at any time (8GB, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB).
• Cycle recording on the SD card: User programmable: ON/OFF
• When the SD card will be full, the camera will continue to record new photos/videos by deleting the oldest photos/videos.
• Identification number of the device: programmable – allows you to identify from where and from which camera the photos are; very useful if you have several devices
• Password: programmable
• Reliable and efficient
• 2-year warranty
• Weather-resistant (IP66)
• Trigger speed: approx. 0.4 second
• Weight: 418 g (without batteries) – 696 g (with batteries)
• Dimensions: 148 x 116.5 x 75.5 mm
• Remote antenna supplied
• Power: 12 x AA alkaline batteries or 12 AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied)
• Optional external power supply: power pack and solar panel
• 2.4″ colour LCD screen: for easy setup and replay photos/videos
• Built-in 2.0 USB port for images/videos download
Terms and conditions
Website hosting: Technology Unlimited