Bushnell H20 10x25 Binoculars
Click on the image below to enlarge
Shipped within 14 working days!
Bushnell take pride in the fact that they have enriched lives all over the world with their outdoor products. They have been the industry leader in sport optics and outdoor accessories for over 50 years. Bushnell dedicate themselves to emerging technology, leading edge design and performance innovation making them one of the most reputable companies in the world.
From riverside to the Gulf Stream everything simply looks better with the Bushnell H20 10x25 FRP Binoculars. No matter how wet you get these binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, ensuring brilliant views at any time. At the same time the non-slip rubber armour absorb shocks while giving you a firm grip in any weather conditions.
Bushnell H20 10x25 Binoculars features:
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief
- Magnification x Obj Lens: 10x 25mm
- Close Focus: 4.6 m
- Lens Coating: Multi-Coated
- Field of View: ft@1000yds/m@1000m: 342/114
- Adapt to Tripod: No
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Eye Relief: 12 mm
- Focus System: Center
- Exit Pupil: 2.5 mm
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Water/Fog Proof: Yes
- Prism System: Roof
- Colour: Dar blue
- Weight: 290 g
Product code: 130105R
Please take note:
This item is sold brand new. Images provided are for illustration purposes only and actual products might differ slightly. All product information is obtained directly from our suppliers. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions (E&OE). If you would like to confirm details on any product please give us a call or pop us an email.
Terms and conditions
Website hosting: Technology Unlimited